Wednesday, January 27, 2010

What the heck

I have this freakin pimple on my nose... one of the worse places to have a pimple. Feel like Rudolph... I just got my hair highlighted and I'm not too sure about this color, but this year is all about the new me, and new things and all that jazz so we'll see how it looks when I have my suits on and I'm trying to be this professional person telling these people about their jobs and what they are suppose to do. I am the youngest and the ONLY black chick in my group. oh boy... I just can't believe I'll be on travel for 3 weeks straight... Texas here I come.

So my son wants to go see Avatar, I don't feel like spending money on this movie, but everyone and their mama says its a good movie. makes me think of the Blue Man group. which just reminded me that I am actually happy to start to be getting out and enjoying life. My friends want to go to Vegas. I don't know if I can hang. I do want to have fun, but that requires spending money. BOOOOOO...

Ok, guess, I better go and get on the road to the movies... Peace, love and blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment