Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Hump Day

I am soooooo tired. The thing is I went to sleep right after I watched "V" and I woke up this morning extremely sleepy. Well I wasn't feeling well yesterday so that probably contributed to the fact that I'm fatigued.

Anyway so I'm up watching the news... It some crazy people out here. I mean if you don't want to be married or someting happens in your marriage or relationship WHY kill your spouse... Just leave. I feel like this, If you don't want to be with me and you feel you are at that point that you are about to crak because of something I did or you just don't like me anymore, just leave me... I would rather be left than be murdered. This guys wife was missing for a while, he pleads for her to come back home, not knowing that they had a video of him drive to a parking lot, push the car off the cliff into the water..where his wife was found the other day in the car... Why go through all of that... ok, I just don't get it.
Oh, another one, my sisters manager was murdered by her husband a couple months ago... they were driving, and he beat her to death with a hammer and he drove around with her in the car for an hour or so then turned himself in. Was it that serious that you had to do all that??? I mean rage and anger and a person blanking out does happen...

I was talking to my mother yesterday and she actually mentioned about how she believes that a person can go temporarily insane because of trama, stress, or whatever....I'm not saying I don't believe that can happen. I just wish it didn't.

Yesterday on the way home from my mothers house I was listening to Michael Baisden and they were talking about the 15 year old girl that sold herself to some guys then sold her 7yr old sister.... WTH....I mean their has to be some form of abuse going on. I just don't understand what would make a 15yr old do that to her self and her sister? Then you have to wonder about the boys ages 13 and up... WHAT would make them think it's ok to go along with it. The mindset of people and what is going on with their conscience and their values... There are none out there anymore. I mean, I know that when you grow up with abuse especially a sexual abuse your concept of what love is, is ultered. So I am thinking that that girl is going through some kind of abuse that to get someone to do that to her and her sister seeking something else. It's sad and disturbing and I hope and pray that they get some help. I'm mad about it and I hope they both get some help. I do think those boys and the sister should be charged with something... my thoughts are all over the place with this one...

Digressing.............okay.....

Let's see, other than that, getting my son ready for school, he didn't want breakfast so I'm not worrying about that this morning, making hot water for tea and getting him to school in a few minutes. Then back to work. Hope you and yours have a great day and hopefully you treat your neighbor as yourself... If you get upset take a step back and just walk away...Its not worth doing or saying something you will regret.

Have a great Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment