Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tuesday morning

So I'm up early as usual to start the day off. My son is a trip... I'm alittle tired of his laptop because that's all he feels he's going to do. Then he says (while I'm making his lunch) Mommy I need you to sign this paper-reading log..So I asked him what did he read he says Diary of a Wimpy kid. Now I know that is a book and the movie was funny... but he has an activity book which doesn't consist of a BOOK to me, making up your own comic and things like that. Reading a book means a novel; a couple pages in it for about 15 mins... I'm like Jay, come on now, I'm not slow and don't have me signing anything saying that you read something when it's an Activity book...I tell you Kids!!! Been there done that suga!

So I'm sitting here having my breakfast, turkey sausage and hashbrowns and my cat Charlie is so funny. I think he thinks he's a bird... I've watched him looking at birds and doing this weird meow.. like he's trying to sound like a bird chirp. It's so funny. Never seen or heard that before. Midnight on the other hand, she is so prissy, she does not like being outside if it's cold, she's scared of every noise she hears...

Well, I guess that's it with my rambling for this morning. I'm sure something else will have me writing today. That's not completely true, I do have more to write about but we'll just put that convo in a to be continued box and come back to it when the time is right.


by the way... I just learned how to turn my comments section on so comment away?
peace, love and blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment