Monday, May 17, 2010

So censored...

I feel like I can't speak freely. Like if I say too much or I say something that will hender something because it's my true feelings and I don't want to be censored anymore. It's not that I have anything negative to say and if it were to be negative I keep it to myself but even if it were to be something good or I'm happy about something...I guess knowing that I'm exposed or completely open and unlocked scares me. I blog because I don't know if anyone is reading this...If you are hey... how u doin' lol (in my wendy williams voice)

Update: Jun 3, 2010-

I felt so censored because I was hanging with people that always found negative in any and everything said whether it was positive or just something said. I don't feel that way anymore because those people I no longer hang out with... I know it's a blessing that all negativity will soon be far from my reach especially on Jun 11th when I will onlyhave to make contact one last time...@ 1pm. thank goodness...it couldn't get here sooner :)

So I won't have to be censored anymore. I'll just be me...

No comments:

Post a Comment