Monday, August 23, 2010

First day of school....and My ringtone

Howdy,

Trying to get my Texan on before I leave next week lol. Anyway, today is the first day of school. I am so excited, I guess, I need to be in the house alone working and my son is actually doing something productive...I made his lunch for the entire week so that's one less thing to worry about...My neice went to school for the first time today, she's excited to go. That girl is hularious...

So now...what you've been waiting for... in bullwinkle and rocky voice (Here's something you'll really like) I miss that good ole cartoon... remember Mighty Mouse man... i loved Might Mouse and Fraggle Rock...ok, so my ring tone has nothing to do with any of those thing lol when I get an email for work it's the song from Twighlight "Bella's Lullaby" I love it... It's only Instrumental, mostly piano but it's so pretty and that's all really. Just wanted to tell ya about the ringtone it was just playing...

I need an interior decorator/designer to help me decorate my house or just someone with energy to do it for me. oh well :)My mother, my sister and I have been doing good so far.

So I am now rambling about nothing. so, have a good day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment